it's about people, not government
- Married with 6 children.
- Graduate Green Bay Southwest High School; Bachelor of Science from University of Wisconsin-Madison; graduate certificate from University of Wisconsin-Madison La Follette School of Public Affairs.
- Elected to the State Assembly in 2010, where he served until being elected to the State Senate in 2018. Chair of the Senate Human Services, Children and Families Committee
- Environmental consultant. Former communications and planning director.
- Member: Wisconsin Council on Domestic Abuse; Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority (board member); Council on Workforce Investment; Great Lakes/St. Lawrence River Legislative Caucus Executive Board (chair) and Nutrient Management Taskforce (chair); Wisconsin Building Commission; Small Business Regulatory Review Board (chair); National Caucus of Environmental Legislators (state lead); Family & Childcare Resources of Northeast Wisconsin (board member); Green Bay Area Crime Stoppers (board member); Van Handel Foundation for Families of Children with Special Needs (board member); Knights of Columbus.
- Former member: Wisconsin Small Business Environmental Council; Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Board; Council on Tourism; Golden House Domestic Abuse Shelter Community Leadership Council; Wisconsin Higher Educational Aids Board; Wisconsin Association of Municipal and County Assistant Managers; National Association of Local Government Environmental Professionals Grants Management Taskforce.
- Recipient: Wisconsin Coalition Against Domestic Violence Legislative Champion Award; 3-time Wisconsin Professional Police Association Legislator of the Year; Wisconsin District Attorneys' Association Legislator of the Year; VFW Wisconsin Legislator of the Year; American Legion Wisconsin Chapter Legislator of the Year; Wisconsin Electric Cooperatives Legislator of the Year; Professional Fire Fighters of Wisconsin Legislator of the Year; Wisconsin Independent Living Network Relentless Badger for the Disabled Award; Wisconsin Counties Association Outstanding Legislator Award; Pro-Life Wisconsin Legislator of the Year; NFIB Guardian of Small Business Award; Wisconsin Family Council William Wilberforce Freedom Award; Brown County Crime Prevention Foundation Crimefighter Award; Manitowoc County Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition IMPACT Recognition; WCVF Shining Star of Education Reform; Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce Legislator of the Year, Future 15 Award, and 25 People You Should Know; 4-time Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) Legislator of the Year; Oral Health Partnership Children’s Health Champion; Wisconsin Towns Association Friend of Towns; Wisconsin Chiefs of Police Association Legislator of the Year; U.S. Chamber of Commerce Institute for Legal Reform State Legislative Achievement Award.
Paid for by Jacque for Senate, Alan Lasee, treasurer